- Length Approx. 75” / Width Approx. 24”. The look of this fabric is quite elegant and dressy. Drape nicely and colors are vibrant. This particular fabric is colored with natural ingredients, which is Gambier and Tingi wood (Ceriops Candolleana).
- Blend of fine viscose and acrylic. The colored yarn is woven to form the intricate designs using a large embroidery machine. Colors appear vibrant and reflect light. This yarn is popular because of its subtle silky sheen and anti-fade properties. The feel is extremely soft and glides over the skin. This makes our shawls ideal for both hot and cold weather, convenient to carry and travel with, and can be tied/styled in multiple ways.
- This exotic pashmina features a tapestry paisley design and double layered fabric. Wear it over your head, wrapped around your neck, tied at the waist, or draped over your arms. Or, just let it fly in the wind behind you. This reversible paisley pashmina can also be used as a light blanket to bring with you on nature walks or hung above your bed like a wall accessory. This all-season pashmina is a beautiful, versatile accessory to add to your wardrobe.
- Reversible with a generous size. Its generous size allows it to be used as a shawl, head wrap, and even throw blanket! Goes very well with dresses, casual and formal attire, perfect to layer under your favorite coat or jacket. Great for the woman on the go: festival, rave, concert, wedding, traveling, airplane, office, church, theatre, restaurant.
- These festival pashmina are comfortable and light but keep you warm, so they’re nice for festivals where you’re outside for multiple days in a row. Also these rave shawls tend to be very colorful and psychedelic-looking which is obviously a huge part of rave or festival. Great for layering in the winter/fall, or shading yourself from the sun and dust at summer music festivals. Instantly adds interest and texture to any outfit with this pashmina rave scarf.